Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Invalid for a day..

I'm not sure how I did it, but I woke up with a crappy lower back.
Wincing in pain as I roll around to stretch out the muscle kinks - perhaps I did some saltimbanco worthy stunts while asleep.

more than 12 hours has passed since...
tons of stretching, wincing and whining...
I believe its getting better.
From sharp pains caused by any movements, to minor dull throbbing pains...
I believe its a great progression.

Time to order a vampire worthy coffin to sleep in?


apparently this doll is called Draculaura.
They make vampire dolls now?!
What exactly is the world coming to now?
Tsk
---
On other note, the internet at home was down since late Saturday.


I spent more than 24 hours without internet access, and it does horrible things to my mood.
Yeah, luckily the mobile phone is functioning..otherwise - I'd have turn very nasty.


We arranged for the service provider to send their dudes over...and they did not solve my problem at all!
(Faulty modem) and the dude told me that modem is working perfectly, and that the wires were loose, and i'm just a bimbo who know nuts about cables and all (so that was the feeling he gave me.)
WTF!

The minute he left, my modem crashed again.
Who's the smart alex now?!


That's it.
I turned into psycho Daphne, and took matters into my own hands.
I decided to swap modems.
(Technically the phone modem is healthy, while the internet modem was ailing...and I did a minute's worth of spot the difference - hey! they're the same thing right?! )

Called the ISP, demanded that they tweak the settings on their end, and viola!
Internet is up running on the phone's modem, and as for the phone.....who needs the house phone anyway?!

I dont.
*whistles*
i'm back to the virtual world, wondering why didnt the brains think about the modem swap like 24 hours earlier...
could have saved me alot of unnecessary blood pressure build up.



Well the dude's coming over with the new modem tmr morning.
He'd better get it right this time, for my patience is crepe thin at the moment.