Friday, August 09, 2013

Facial face

I braced myself up 2 week ago, and went for my once a year facial session at Adonis.
I really hate facial extractions. 
They really love to squeeze the daylights off my pore. 
I usually end up crying badly, with no exceptional fantastic skin after all that gruesome torture that I subject myself to. 

But I doooooo have to say that I love everything else that comes with the session. 
From the foot soak, to the relaxing facial +neck+shoulder+hand massage, tidy up my brows, and the nice smelling cooling mud clay face mask that they apply on me after raping my pores... I'm usually quite relaxed and ready to sleep, if it wasn't that one very painful segment, I'd have finish my package Long ago! 
10 sessions utilised over 5 years. 
I don't need to elaborate further. 

My guess would be, my last session of thr package, would either be given away to a friend, or would be utilised by me next year. 
Hohoho.




No difference right? 
I thought so as well. 
My down time is about the span of 1 night's sleep, as compared to what I'm currently accustomed to. 
Zero downtime facials that doesn't hurt.
Rwar!!!

I'll settle for spa packages in future, since I prefer to be kneaded as if im some bread dough with oil, instead of feeling like a piece of overpicked chicken skin. 

Dont get me wrong.
Facials are a necessary evil.
It's just that I'm just not very good with my pain threshold, as the mother always claims.
I'm a big baby, when it comes to hurting myself.
*princess syndrome*

---
Wore the new purple flip flops out!
Just bitched about a random girl's legs looking wonky in her pictures, and here I am, with my own wonky legs.
#KarmaTime


Waiting out my turn at Holland village.
Painless facials is the way to go.
This is bare faced Daphne before...

Barefaced Daphne after.
With the new padded spaghetti top that arrived at the door step in the morning.
They fit pretty well I must say.

There's also the cap to shield the face from the sun..

Sun shades in case I bump into friends, dashing strangers, or old enemies.
Lol
ok, and probably Clients too!
#The perks of living near a quaint and nice (but terribly crowded) area.




I totally agree!