Monday, September 15, 2008

gumy day 4 and backtracking

I am sooooo glad that i am beginning to eat quicker and better now!

Definitely good news for me!
I've been promised a buffet line at the Mandarin Oriental, along with a whole load of foodie places that i swear i'll conquer before September ends! I'm eating with vengence!
Hahahha!
*
Dropped by office today before heading over for a short meeting with Motorola at their Headquarters, and it was an interesting session. I guess my job enthusiasm is pretty high - after all, how often does a Daphne on Medical Leave bothers to make effort to go back to work?

Post meeting, since i was already dressed and out, i dropped by on the Balestier Studio that Mommy was photoshooting at! I bussed my way over to Balestier, and barely fretted over finding my way to the studio!
I'd say that Mommy's birthday photoshoot went pretty well, and i sure hope that she enjoyed it!

I was dying to give chewing meat a try, and so i insisted that we ate chicken rice at Boon Tong Kee! I had sooooo much joy chewing on chicken meat!
It was only when i reached home that i realised that my stitches on one side of my mouth was missing! OMG!
I think i might have injested the thread while happily munching on that very tough slab of chicken breast (which is tender to everyone but me!). I'm definitely not feeling too thrilled about what i've just swallowed!
*
I decided to change hair color to something more chocolatey, and viola! I'm no where near my intended color because i forgot to wash my hair color in time?!
I think i should seriously just make the effort to trod over to Blitz to color my hair!
For one, it cost me nothing and my hair gets colored professionally.
While my itchy fingers cost me $20 and i ended up with shit results. ZzzZz..
However more hair surprises are waiting in line! I just need time to carry through!
*
I'm kinda spooked out because i think some my online accounts might have been hacked into!
I've been receiving the weirdest things in friendster and therefore im currently on a password changing frenzy! So whoever you are, i think you're a piece of shit with nothing better else to do to kill time! Seriously! Go get a life! @@#$(*!&@!

*





Being toothless, and having too much time to spare, the lyrics of a song playing on radio caught my attention.. Becareful for what you wish for...

My thoughts started trailing back to over a year ago, Mr Q did say something of similar meaning, when i chose to step out of my " little snowglobe world".
I'm sure down the path that i have chosen, i've had my share of falls, blood and tears, but well i'm pretty sure that I didnt wish for our friendship to turn out the way it is now.



As much as i hate to admit it, or say it into your face, the perfect little snowglobe world was prematurely broken once, when reality crashes, and that took me a long while to struggle on, fooling myself into leading a life of denial and pretence, playing along that the intrusion never did happened.
Because Miss Z said to me that we could hope that only time will tell, it took me more than a year to realise that the charade would never work out, as hidden cracks eventually started to show up, while existing problems became more evident, that i eventually lost faith in sorting out my life.

No doubt that you doted on me, but thank you for indulging me.